martes, 21 de marzo de 2017

Day 10 - Educational systems

Another day in IPC Exeter and incredibly, another sunny morning in Devon.

I like everyday when I enter in the classroom and the teacher has already put the planning in the whiteboard.

Today we have reviewed the British Educational System.
As most systems it has good and bad things, in my opinion.
I love this image because I've never understood that KS notation in the websites I use with the students. Finally I know exactly what it means.

The bad one is that as our actual system is based on final exams after each stage, exams that are mainly used to rate the schools and have little effects on students.

The good thing is the specialization on the subjects as the students grow up, having between 4-5 subjects at the end of secondary school.

At the end of the day we've been preparing the course task. Surprise!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario